Native doctor with 56 wives, 300 children, wants to have his own village

A native doctor in Enugu State with 56 wives and over 300 children hopes to have his own village.
Chief Simon Odo believes with his large family, he can form a village.
native doctor based in Enugu-Ezike in Aji community of Igboeze North local government area of the state, Simon Odo, hopes to form his own village with his 56 wives and over 300 children.

The 68-year-old herbalist who is popularly called 'Onu Uwa', believes his large family can make an entire village and he hopes to achieve his aim one day soon.
The traditional herbal practitioner says he cannot stop getting more wives and siring children because he is so sexually active and women find him so attractive and many of them throw themselves at him, some after treating them while some leave their husbands for him willingly.
The renowned herbalist who is also called 'Africa’s King Solomon', says there is nothing wrong in having such a large harem as long as the women and children live in peace and he can cater for all of them.
"I can only stop marrying more wives whenever I can no longer satisfy women sexually.
I have 56 wives and they all are hardworking; some own restaurants while some are civil servants.
I will not stop marrying till I die, or until my manhood stops working.
My children, to say the fact, are over 300 to my credit.
I recognize all my children because they all have marks as identity.
In no distant time I may apply for recognition of my own village, ONUWA village. The number of my children and great and great grand children command a force in Aji community."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.